PIERS: PhotonIcs and Electromagnetics Research Symposium, also known as Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium, provides an international forum for reporting progress and recent advances in the modern development of electromagnetics, photonics and exciting applications. Topics include electromagnetic theory, photonics, plasmonics, metamaterials, antennas, microwave technologies, computational electromagnetics, electromagnetic compatibility, scattering, remote sensing, radars, radiometry, imaging, radiative transfer, inverse problems, quantum electrodynamics, quantum optics, material effects, acoustics, and all other modern developments.
PIERS Proceedings (ISSN 1559-9450) only include full-length
papers accepted by Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium. Before the year of 2016, PIERS Proceedings were
published by The Electromagnetics Academy. Since 2016, PIERS Proceedings have been published on IEEE Xplore.
PIERS Founding Chair: Professor
J. A. Kong, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
PIERS Chair: Leung
Tsang, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, USA
- Proceedings of PIERS 2019 in Xiamen, on 17 - 20 December 2019, published on IEEE Xplore.
- Proceedings of PIERS 2019 in Rome, on 17 - 20 June 2019, published on IEEE Xplore.
- Proceedings of PIERS 2018 in Toyama, on 1-4 August 2018, published on IEEE Xplore.
- Proceedings of PIERS 2017 in Singapore, on 19-22 November 2017, published on IEEE Xplore.
- Proceedings of PIERS 2017 in St. Petersburg, on 22-25 May 2017, published on IEEE Xplore.
- Proceedings of PIERS 2016 in Shanghai, on 8-11 August 2016, published on IEEE Xplore.
of PIERS 2015 in Prague, on 6-9 July 2015
of PIERS 2014 in Guangzhou, on 25-28 Augusst 2014
of PIERS 2013 in Stockholm, on 12-15 August 2013
of PIERS 2013 in Taipei, on 25-28 March 2013
of PIERS 2012 in Moscow, RUSSIA, on 19-23 August
of PIERS 2012 in Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA, on 27-30
of PIERS 2011 in Suzhou, CHINA, on 12-16 September
of PIERS 2011 in Marrakesh, MOROCCO, on 20-23 March
Additional Online Publications